V-Region Cloning and Sequencing
ExonBIO offers fast and professional antibody cloning and sequencing services for your valuable monoclonal antibodies. We can sequence from any antibody producing cell line with a service that can be tailored to your requirements.
Why sequence your McAb:
- Patent Application. If you intend to patent your MAb, antibody sequence will be necessary in order to distingush your novel antibody from others.
- Antibody Recombination. To determine the sequence of the MAb, the cDNA of your antibody can be isolated from the hybridoma cell line and its subcloning and expression in mammalian cells.
- Antibody Humanization. Antibody sequence data is vital for any downstream antibody engineering/humanization.
What we offer:
- V-region cloning and sequencing. V-regions of heavy and light chains of antibody were amplified by degenerated primers and cloned into a pSUPER-blunt TOPO cloning vector. At least 10 clones each from heavy and light chains were sequenced.
- Full-length antibody cloning service.Clone and seqeuncing the full-length IgG gene by 5'RACE to amplify, clone and sequencing the 5' complete sequence of hevy and light chains. After obtained the 5'end sequences, amplify the full-length heavy and light chains and clone into a cloning vector or expression vector for downstream work.
- No Clone Left Behind. It is often observed that more than one clone is found in a monoclonal hybridoma cell line. We will make sure that all the IgG clones are sequenced from your hybridoma with the highest quality.
- 100% Success Rate. Some of the hybrdomas are more difficulty to be cloned due to the abundant endogenous aberrant kappa chain. We take multiple approaches and extra efforts to find the right clone. We never deliver a single heavy chain to our customers.
- Fast Turnaround. Complete amplification, cloning, sequencing and analysis of antibody in only 2 weeks. Fastest service in the field.