|V-0011||SUPER-Blunt Cloning Kit(with competent cells)||20 reactions||$299|
- pSUPER-Blunt cloning vector consists of two segments: Left Arm and Right Arm. Each arm has one end charged with topoisomerase and the other with a single strand overhang. When mixed with blunt-end PCR products, the topoisomerase-charged end is ligated to the PCR product and the single strand overhand anneals to the counterpart of the other arm, forming concatemeres. The cancatmers are resolved into monomers and circularized after transformed into bacterial cells. The two-segment feature renders pSUPER-Blunt cloning vector capable of cloning long PCR products.
- This vector is used for cloning PCR product generated by high-fidelity PCR enzymes.
- Visit www.adexonbiotech.com for details
- • One vector for cloning both short and long (> 5 kb) high fidelity PCR product.
- • Five minutes ligation reaction.
- • High than 90% cloning efficiency.
- • Shelf life > six months at -20oC and little increase in the background during storage.
- • Blue/white colors for visualizeing the correct recombinants
Contents and Storage:
- SUPER-Blunt Cloning Kit contains the pSUPER-Blunt cloning vector, ADH10B chemically competent cells and 6X Reaction Solution.
- The pSUPER-Blunt Cloning Vector should be stored at -20oC or at lower temperature. Competent cells should be stored at -80oC
- For map and sequence of the pSUPER-Bunt vector - visit www.adexonbiotech.com