|T101M||1 mg (10,000 Units)||1 mg/ml||$300|
|T102L||10 mg (100,000 Units)||1 mg/ml||$2,500|
- exTEV protease, contains an enhanced form of a catalytic fragment of the N1a protein of Tobacco etch virus (TEV), a cysteine protease that recognizes the cleavage site of Glu-Asn-Leu-Tyr-Phe-Gln-Gly/Ser and cleaves between Gln and Gly/Ser. exTEV Protease is a restriction grade protease that has a robust activity at 4oC with high specificity and great stability. It does not require any special buffer for its activity and can be used in a buffer most suitable for the target protein. exTEV Protease is a 52 kDa protein with His tags so it can be removed by Ni-chelating resin.
- E. coli
- > 10 Units/µg. 1 Unit of TurboTEV Protease cleaves >85% of 3 µg of control substrate in 1 hour at 30oC.
- Store at -20°C. Shipped in gel packs.
- 2 mg/ml in 25 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 50 mM NaCl, 1 mM TCEP, 50% glycerol
- 10,000 Unit/mg
- TEV Protease FAQ: Download PDF