|H102S||1 mg (1,000 Units)||1 mg/ml||$300|
|H102M||10 mg (10,000 Units)||1 mg/ml||$|
- Human rhinovirus 3C protease (HRV3C Protease) is a cysteine protease that recognizes the cleavage site of LEVLFQ|GP, commonly referred to as the PreScission Site. It cleaves between Gln and Gly. The recombinant exHRV3C Protease is a restriction grade HRV3C protease that has robust activity at 4oC and high specific activity. Turbo3C Protease is a 47 kDa protein with a His tag so it can be removed by Ni chelating resin after digestion.
- Cysteine Protease
- E. coli
- > 1 Units/µg. 1 Units of exHRV3C Protease cleaves >95% of 100 µg of target protein at 4oC for 16 hours.
- Store at -20°C. Shipped in gel packs.
- 2 mg/ml in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 150 mM NaCl, 1 mM EDTA, 1 mM TCEP, 50% glycerol
- 10,000 Unit/mg
- Cleavage of tag with exHRV3C: Download PDF